We are looking for two leisure operators who can enhance The Emporium and Eastside City Park with a high quality food and drink offer. Both of the units will benefit from;
- High footfall on the main arterial route from the City Centre to Millennium Point and Birmingham City University
- Floor to ceiling openable windows which will be recessed back from the park pathway
- Future accessibility to Birmingham Curzon, the terminus of HS2
- Overlooking the future Big Art Project, that is set to place a world class piece of iconic art in Eastside City Park with large visitor footfall
Unit 1 will be 244m2, and will have frontage onto Park Street and then a 22m frontage onto Eastside City Park. Unit 2 will be 85m2, and will have dual aspect frontage onto the park, with an entrance on the same façade as the main entrance to the student residences.
The Georgian townhouses fronting Bartholomew Row are to be restored and converted into a pair of offices. These will be unique properties in Birmingham city centre, and within a very short walk of the proposed Birmingham Curzon HS2 terminus.
- 9-10 Bartholomew Row 148m2 over three floors
- 11-12 Bartholomew Row 166m2 over three floors plus attic
In both buildings there may be access to a basement. They can be let single or as a pair.
All enquiries email@example.com